BATTLE KALI INI

This is my re-upload comics from the same blog but different blog template after recently rearranged by myself for no important reasons.

BATTLEKALIINI is a fun battle with my friends :Alam Muammar, (just call her) Rega Harumsari, Yusuf Ismail (never known as Ucup Marucup). I myself written as Ahmad Supe-O for no important reasons.

All Text is only writen in Bahasa Indonesia.

 The Battle done by challenging other artist (3) to be responded per frame in chronological order.

Enjoy.





Photobucket





He He He



pg01 Po Vs Alam



pg02



pg03



pg04



pg05



pg06



pg07



pg08



pg09



pg10



pg11



pg12 pengenalan tokoh



pg13 Po Vs Rega Feat Ucup



pg14



pg15



pg16



pg17



pg18



pg19



pg20



pg21



pg21
KomikBlomAdaNama

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Back to Main Blog

 Subscribe in a reader